Protexgloves offer relief to the millions of people who suffer from sun sensitivity and chronic skin and hand conditions. Simple tasks such as walking the dog or typing on a keyboard no longer need to be painful ordeals. Protexgloves are durable, lightweight grip-friendly gloves with 50+ UVA and UVB sun protection knit into the cutting edge, neutral-toned fabric. Protexgloves safeguard your hands in style and comfort without sacrificing dexterity.
Protexgloves are made with a unique blend of Supplex® nylon and Lycra¨ elastane, making them form fitting and lightweight enough to do most small-motor tasks, but durable enough to endure rugged and prolonged use.
- Supplex® nylon feels cottony soft but is tough and resilient
- Lycra® elastane provides four way stretch and form fit
- Water resistant fibers dry quickly
- Breathable knit fabric keeps soil out, hands and nails clean
- Lab certified 50+ UPF rating for maximum sun protection
- Longer cuff protects wrist from scratches & keeps soil out
- Machine wash, dry low heat or line dry
A dermal hand aid for people with:
Arthritis Peripheral Neuropathy Sun Sensitivity
Contact Dermatitis Raynaud’ Syndrome Vitiligo
Eczema Scleroderma Xeroderma Pigmentosum