Protexgloves are durable, lightweight grip-friendly gloves with 50+ UVA and UVB sun protection knit into the cutting edge fabric. Protexgloves prevent simple, everyday tasks from becoming painful ordeals. You get the protection you need and the comfort you desire. Now you can safeguard your hands in style without sacrificing dexterity.
Form fit and silicone grip ovals combine to provide sure handed, non-slip holding power. A great aid if you experience compromised hand strength. This glove is especially helpful with day to day tasks such as opening jars and doorknobs and is excellent as a driving glove. Benefits people with arthritis and scleroderma.
- Supplex® nylon feels cottony soft but is tough and resilient
- Lycra® elastane provides four way stretch and form fit
- Soft, pliable silicone grip ovals for non-slip holding power
- Water resistant fibers dry quickly
- Breathable knit fabric keeps soil out, hands and nails clean
- Lab certified 50+ UPF rating for maximum sun protection
- Longer cuff protects wrist from scratches & keeps soil out
- Machine wash, dry low heat or line dry
A dermal hand aid for people with:
Arthritis Peripheral Neuropathy Sun Sensitivity
Contact Dermatitis Raynaud’ Syndrome Vitiligo
Eczema Scleroderma Xeroderma Pigmentosum